Skip to content
- Avoid knocking or dropping your jewelry as they can crack or break.
- Wipe your jewelry clean with a soft dry cloth. Do not immerse in harsh chemicals, or use ultrasonic cleaners.
- Always remove your jewelry before using any product that contains bleach. Bleach can cause gold and other metal alloys to breakdown leaving the metal irreparably damaged.
- Besides chlorine bleach, denatured alcohol, turpentine, acetone, and ammonia can also cause harm. These chemicals can dull or even pit the surface of the druzy and other gemstones.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or bathing in hot tubs. Avoid exposing jewelry to shampoo or other beauty care products like hair spray, hair dyes, spray tan, lotions or perfumes.
- Store your jewelry in a safe place like a pouch, box or lined jewelry case.
- With a little love, your jewelry will remain as sparkling and beautiful as the first day you had it!